Tyremotive GmbH is an innovative and ambitious full range tyre and rim supplier as well as producer of private rim label ‘itWheels’ and TPMS label ‘itSense’. In order to accommodate further growth a new 20.000 m2 location will be taken into use in the second half of 2023. Tyremotive GmbH operates from various logistic locations throughout Germany and is part of Global Automotive Investments Holding BV, which is the largest tyre distributor in Europe.
To support the further development of our German organization, we are looking for a Head of Finance effective immediately for our Kitzingen (Germany) location.
What are our expectations?
As Head of Finance, you will work with a compact Finance team at our Kitzingen office.
Using your experience and financial background, you will ensure a clear and structured design, development and continuous improvement of our financial processes. You will provide clear management information and you will actively participate in (international) projects within our group. In addition, you will have the final responsibility over the financial administration, including credit and cash flow management. The following tasks and activities will be part of your responsibilities:
- Taking care of the monthly and annual financial closings;
- Drafting and presenting of financial management reports;
- Preparation of annual reports and tax returns and maintaining contact with auditors and advisors;
- Presenting the financial reports to the General Managers and the parent company in the Netherlands;
- Direct management of a team existing of 5 Finance and HR professionals (span of control);
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Taking care of the salary administration (in cooperation with an external party);
- Developing and improving of (financial) processes.
Which qualities do you bring?
To add value to our organisation, we are looking for an internationally oriented candidate who is able to continuously improve both themselves and our business. We require you to be, communicatively strong and looking for variety and complex challenges . In addition, we would like you to be independent, accurate, analytical, and for you to have:
- A Fulltime availability
- A completed university education, MBA degree in Finance;
- At least 5 years of experience in independent bookkeeping;
- Experience with consolidated accounts and salary management;
- Good knowledge of Excel and the ability to quickly learn to work with new IT systems;
- Experience with ERP and integrated systems, experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle Fusion is a plus;
- Well spoken and written English and German.
What will we offer you?
A full-time job in a successful, ambitious and innovative working environment within a progressive organisation. The place of employment will be in Kitzingen. We will offer a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
We gebruiken je gegevens alleen voor het verwerken van de sollicitatie.
Deel deze vacature: